Wednesday, June 06, 2007

 

Yes, I entered this blog as my entry into the Ladies... Hot Blogger Bracket

So it's ostensibly seasonal, never updated, and run by the members of Deadspin's AAA Affiliate Fantasy Football League.

We had some quality blogging going on here last football season though, and I was very proud of my anagram post, which is what I submitted. You can guarantee that come NFL pre-season, we'll be drafting again, drinking again, and blogging again (sadly, for alliterative purposes, I could not come up with a d-word for blogging).

Vote early, and vote often.

It may be a slightly different crowd, if it turns out the lower finishing entrants into the Official Deadspin Fantasy Football League are indeed subject to relegation, but we'll be here.

Right guys?

Right?

Guys?

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?