Wednesday, September 27, 2006

 

I am the greatest agent ever!


Do you know who I am? You should know who I am, since I have perpatrated probably the greatest coup ever in sports with possibly one exception except back in Michael Jordan's day, they didn't have agents like me.

My name is Ben Dogra of SFX Sports Group out of St. Louis, MO, and I convinced the Houston Texans to sign Mario Williams and take him with the first overall draft pick. I know that Mario has no sacks currently, but he might get a couple before the year is over. So what if Reggie Bush is going to probably have 1500 multi-purpose yards at the end of the day. The houston texans have dominick davis who will be a star this year, oh wait I meant next year since he's out for the year this year. Reggie Bush won't have a good career overall, and Mario Williams will eventually become Lawrence Taylor. You will all see that my fee wasn't based on pulling the wool over all the Houston Texans' front offices eyes.

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?