Tuesday, August 29, 2006

 

The Bukkake Chronicles, Day 2

August 29, 2006

Dear Diary,
Dear Journal,

Yo,

I felt kind of gay when I started this journal. But then I remembered that I banged Paris Hilton not a few months back, and restored my manhood. So I guess I can continue doing this without any questions as to my sexuality. Yep. Straight as an arrow. That's me. Not one queer bone in my body. So if that butt pirate Doug Jolly tries to make a pass at me, I'll just say, “No! No, Doug. I'm a straight man. A big straight man. I don't want your throbbing cock. It's pussy all the way for me.” Yeah, that'll tell him.

It's kind of intimidating being the rookie backup third stringer, especially when Peyton Manning is in front of you. At least Sinorice has his brother to keep him company. All I have is this lousy journal. I bet I'd have more friends if I was the second string quarterback. Everyone respects the second stringer; just look at Joey Harrington.

But how? How can I beat out Griese? He's experienced, and his dad won a Super Bowl or something. How does a rookie beat out a veteran? I mean, I could always....

Yeah, that's it! This is the best idea ever! All I need is a plan. A plan so complex and devious, that even I won't be able to figure out what it means. If I can just gain Griese's trust, it will all work out.

Thanks, journal. You've made my current mission clear. I must kill Brian Griese. Bwahahahahahahah! Bwahahahahahaha!

Er, I guess I didn't need to type the maniacal laugh.

- M.L.

Comments:
Ok, It's clear now, we go into the bear pit...but seriously, journal entries from Matt Leinart throughout the season need to continue. Good stuff.
 
They'll get better, too. I started it, had to deal with tech problems at work for three hours (and I am in no way an IT guy), and then came back to it. And yeah, continuity is a good thing.
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?